G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #1
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #2 I think the idea is good because the tress and very big and almost intimidating, but I feel that the blown out sky and uninteresting foreground hold this shot back. Maybe try reshooting it
I think the idea is good because the tress and very big and almost intimidating, but I feel that the blown out sky and uninteresting foreground hold this shot back. Maybe try reshooting it
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, though to be honest, don't think there is much in the foreground lol, but I shall go back and have a look.
Yeah, though to be honest, don't think there is much in the foreground lol, but I shall go back and have a look.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #4 Looks great to me. A little too centered maybe. I like the look it has, the colors and processing look nice to me. Are those birds back in there? Keep doing what you do the way you do it.
Looks great to me. A little too centered maybe. I like the look it has, the colors and processing look nice to me. Are those birds back in there? Keep doing what you do the way you do it.
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 They are indeed birds flying over. It was taken in a rather large area of land, ponds and woods we have here in the city...a common. Lovely place.
They are indeed birds flying over. It was taken in a rather large area of land, ponds and woods we have here in the city...a common. Lovely place.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #6 Graelwyn said: They are indeed birds flying over. It was taken in a rather large area of land, ponds and woods we have here in the city...a common. Lovely place. Click to expand... How beautiful. Where about are you?
Graelwyn said: They are indeed birds flying over. It was taken in a rather large area of land, ponds and woods we have here in the city...a common. Lovely place. Click to expand... How beautiful. Where about are you?
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #7 I think a little too bright overall, and as abraxas said, a little too centred, but a nice image nonetheless.
I think a little too bright overall, and as abraxas said, a little too centred, but a nice image nonetheless.
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 abraxas said: How beautiful. Where about are you? Click to expand... Southampton, Uk.
N notoriouslightning TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2008 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location Austin TX Jun 21, 2008 #9 I like the shot, but I would prefer to be able to see the whole tree without the top missing from the picture.
I like the shot, but I would prefer to be able to see the whole tree without the top missing from the picture.