Beautiful Snakes!

orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A female Wagler's Pit Viper (Tropidolaemus wagleri). Selangor, Malaysia.
Tropidolaemus wagleri_MG_6688 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Cute little baby Triangle Keelback (Xenochrophis trianguligerus) sleeping on a fern at night. Malaysia.
Xenochrophis trianguligerus_MG_6391 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Too cute :). Blunt-headed Slug Snake (Aplopeltura boa). Pahang, Malaysia.
_MG_5796 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Cute little Common Mock Viper (Psammodynastes pulverulentus) we spotted on a small leaf. Pahang, Malaysia.
Psammodynastes pulverulentus_MG_5742 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Psammodynastes pulverulentus_MG_5744 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Strikingly beautiful juvenile Mangrove Snake/Golden Ringed Cat Snake (Boiga dendrophila). Malaysia.
Boiga dendrophila_MG_6006 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Face to face with a strikingly beautiful juvenile Mangrove Snake/Golden Ringed Cat Snake (Boiga dendrophila). Malaysia. Bonus ant too!
Boiga dendrophila_MG_6038 stk copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Boiga dendrophila_MG_6055 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

More snakes of Malaysia: Tropical Snakes Up Close with Nature

I've always had a fascination with snakes. That blunt-headed slug snake is really, really cute. I also really like the face-to-face shot! I love the detail you've captured in their scales! :smile:

Great capture of the Mangrove, really beautiful snake. The blunt headed slug snake is too cute! I would love to pet it :)

I've always had a fascination with snakes. That blunt-headed slug snake is really, really cute. I also really like the face-to-face shot! I love the detail you've captured in their scales! :smile:

Thanks, Wade. Yes, that blunthead is the cutest snake in Malaysia.

Great capture of the Mangrove, really beautiful snake. The blunt headed slug snake is too cute! I would love to pet it :)

Thank you, annamaria.

Makes me miss my Charlie! Red Tail Boa Constrictor. These are beautiful shots tho. I especially like the second to last one. sssssssss.. ;)

Most reactions

Back