What's new

Beautiful Sunset

dream rider

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Stouffville
Hello everyone!

Here are 2 pictures that either my Dad or his Girlfriend took on their camping trip, and i thought they were really good and worthy to share with you! Let me know what you think!

1.
IMGP1249.jpg


2.
IMGP1181.jpg


Thanks a lot!

Jeff
 
Awesome, great job to your dad or whoever!!! lol
 
I like the first one too. I like the colors in the second one, but the sliver of tree on the left is very distracting. If you cropped that out, I think it would be nicer. You could even focus in on that center hill and the sky above it where all the pretty clouds are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom