{Beautiful}Tarantula Photo...

BoiJaymason

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this guy today.. A VERY FAST and AGGRESSIVE kinda guy..Not something I wanted to bite me.. But, he was so beautiful I had to snap a few shots of him. This was the best of the few I could get.. Comments welcome if you wish..

cobalt.jpg

The photo is quite blurry and not the best angle. The white balance looks like it is off as well.

Very cool spider, I've never seen a blue one berfore. It does look blurry, probably do to shooting through the dirty glass enclosure he lives in.

I have to admit that I questioned the "blue" spider, but found it to be legit.
Phong's Tarantulas! - The Cobalt Blue Tarantula (Haplopelma lividum) However your image is out of focus and I agree with Mturulski, its probably due to shooting through the aquarium glass. As was also mentioned the angle of the hsot is not the best either. I can't tell what part of the spider I'm even looking at...all I see are the legs.

Yes he is supposed to be blue.. Cobalt Blue is the "mainstream" name for them. They are fast and super aggressive.. He wasn't in a glass aquarium. He was actually just sitting in a cup with a friend holding him. We were both probably shaking, hoping he wasn't going to jump out onto either of us. I love these guys. You only see legs because that's all you can see. He is curled up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back