Beauty Among the Rubble (kinda skimpy clothing)

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend and I went looking for a fun place to do a shoot, and found this amazing falling down, super tagged, piece of construction or something. It was gorgeous and just well.... awesome!!
Her skin is really that porcelain...

1.I missed the focus :( it's on her legs
DSC_0280.jpg

2. I really can't tell if it's over exposed or if it's just how WHITE she is!
DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

C&C as always... :D

I love the 2nd picture. You really did a great job here.

I'm not much on giving C&C, but I'll try.

The rubble (I'll call it) I think is a bit too bright for her. My eyes left her, ran straight down her legs and onto the rubble. But I thought it would work with some more contrast. Your avatar states that "it is ok to edit my photos". (And any time I do this I put it back up as private in Flickr)

So, I don't do this too much with other people's photos, but I wanted to see what a sequence I learned the other day would do to it. I think it gave some more contrast in the rubble and allowed the model to stand out more from it.

2911216936_07a4f4e7d3_o.jpg

Now my eyes stay on her and don't flow down off into the rubble. What do you folks think? Good, bad, or indifferent on the edit? It brightened up that dark wall in the background as well which keeps my eyes from falling down the image also with the edit. It's not much of an edit, but helps.

I did it with all 3 photos, but used this one as an example. One other thing as well. Her foot is stuck between the pile in front and the pile she is sitting on.

I like the way her pictures look because she looked so relaxed. Especially in the second one.

Here's a slightly overdone coloring of the skin tones to show where you could take it if you wanted to:
DSC_0312.jpg

'Course, if the really white skin is what you like, nevermind :)
HTH
-Ted

Much better with darker skin tones, I'd say.

Most reactions

Back