Beauty and the Beast B & W (Pic Heavy, 15)

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
XT2, 55-200, custom Acros. I know a lot of people in this set.

DSCF3913EBW.jpg

DSCF3950E.jpg

DSCF3957E.jpg

DSCF3964E.jpg

DSCF3984E.jpg

DSCF3994E.jpg

DSCF3997E.jpg

DSCF4052E.jpg

DSCF4053E.jpg

DSCF4059E.jpg

DSCF4086E.jpg

DSCF4090E.jpg

DSCF4093E.jpg

DSCF4109E.jpg

DSCF4117E.jpg

All very good JC, but having seen the color version first the B&W just lacks something for me.

Another great set JC, after looking at the colour set I agree with smoke but still a very good set.

All very good JC, but having seen the color version first the B&W just lacks something for me.

Thanks bud. These were converted in camera except for 1 and 15 because the stage lights cast an ugly yellowish green tint on stage. Almost like a bad white balance look. 1 and 15 said to me, vintage so I purposely set those up in custom acros simulation.

Nice set; stage work is some of the toughest. Good job.
Thanks bud. Slow lens made it challenging. I was pleasantly satisfied with the noise. Custom chrome in this lighting condition is a huge bonus, no color saturation overload.

Another great set JC, after looking at the colour set I agree with smoke but still a very good set.
Thanks bud. I am such a black and white guy, surprised I didn't do the whole set in that manner. However, the colors on the set were glorious, so I did both but only 1 and 15 were intentional. If I see a limited color palette, like 2 or 3 colors its B & W. Or if I can't dial the WB in, I convert it.

#1 looks vintage, but I am partial to #15. Both sets have merit since they are different pics.
Very keen eye Dean, thanks for noticing. Those two were intentional. I have a custom Acros simulation just for a vintage look. When I look at the raw in camera, I just bump contrast, and shadows and create my jpeg.

XT2, 55-200, custom Acros. I know a lot of people in this set.

Thanks bud.

Most reactions

Back