Beauty in Ugly

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After processing this picture it dawned on me what beautiful colors these rather gross and not so good looking birds possess. This is the beauty shot for this bird, lol!

032-vulture-on-rail-cvt-f (2).jpg

Can't argue with that. Reminds me of the missus in more ways than one. She did her vulture act on my wallet only this afternoon.:rolleyes::mad:

Can't argue with that. Reminds me of the missus in more ways than one. She did her vulture act on my wallet only this afternoon.:rolleyes::mad:

I guess I shouldn't feel too bad talking about my X, the spoiled, screeching succubus! :upset:

I love these guys! They are quite impressive. You caught quite a bit of nice detail.

Nature's little undertakers. The skin around the head is actually antibacterial and will not allow infection from the dead animal to be transmitted to the bird. They also have special digestive enzymes as well that protect the bird from infection. If there ever was a bird made perfectly for the task it was to perform, it is the Vulture/Buzzard. I had no idea that they are as colorful as they apparently are. The blue in the feathers is wonderful. Nicely seen and shot.

I love these guys! They are quite impressive. You caught quite a bit of nice detail.
Good shot......
Nature's little undertakers. The skin around the head is actually antibacterial and will not allow infection from the dead animal to be transmitted to the bird. They also have special digestive enzymes as well that protect the bird from infection. If there ever was a bird made perfectly for the task it was to perform, it is the Vulture/Buzzard. I had no idea that they are as colorful as they apparently are. The blue in the feathers is wonderful. Nicely seen and shot.

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back