TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After few tries with flowers, this is one of the best i got

i like it! and hope you like it too

C&C are welcomed and appreciated!

3293073980_9b2c417d11_b.jpg

I like it! It's a shame it's not a perfect specimen, but the other roses OOF make for a great background.

I like the gritty feel. It's perhaps a shade on the dark side, but I think a more perfect rose would have been less perfect.

The composition is lacking in a bit of interest though the DOF gives it a nice continuity but separation from the background.

I like it! It's a shame it's not a perfect specimen, but the other roses OOF make for a great background.

thanks for the comment
i thought that an unperfect rose would make it better.. i don't knoww
I like the gritty feel. It's perhaps a shade on the dark side, but I think a more perfect rose would have been less perfect.

The composition is lacking in a bit of interest though the DOF gives it a nice continuity but separation from the background.
yeah someone told me about the composition that lacking somethin'
Thanks for the comments!

It's just too dark and I'm not sure about it..... Keep trying :)

I share EOS's feelings about it: it is too dark, and I'm not sure about it, either. Well, I'm sure it is too "warm", the whole light is way too yellow (lamp light only?), it is very, very centred, the flowers are withering already and are past the peak of beauty, and the reds are waaaay too intense with the yellow lighting.

So if all you wanted to hear is praise, then ... I'm sorry. (And my monitor is VERY bright!)

I share EOS's feelings about it: it is too dark, and I'm not sure about it, either. Well, I'm sure it is too "warm", the whole light is way too yellow (lamp light only?), it is very, very centred, the flowers are withering already and are past the peak of beauty, and the reds are waaaay too intense with the yellow lighting.

So if all you wanted to hear is praise, then ... I'm sorry. (And my monitor is VERY bright!)
hmmm
so the dying flower didn't do the job, and centering it was a bad idea
and the lights were only lamp lights. so the photo didn't work as good as i thought lool :p.

thanks for the comment, and i hope to get better and put your critisim in my mind. after all i put my photos in the forum to learn from the mistakes that i have done in it, thanks again!

Love the circular shape of the middle rose. Well Done !!

Most reactions

Back