S super7749 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 22, 2010 #1 It is so happy to be a photographer! I record beautiful life with my camera, I don't know that I am also recorded by others!
It is so happy to be a photographer! I record beautiful life with my camera, I don't know that I am also recorded by others!
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2010 #2 Lovely work. I have always enjoyed photos made in the style you are showing. Light, airy, well-defocused backdrops, pretty ladies! Nice work!
Lovely work. I have always enjoyed photos made in the style you are showing. Light, airy, well-defocused backdrops, pretty ladies! Nice work!
G ghache No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 3,570 Reaction score 295 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2010 #3 Derrel said: Lovely work. I have always enjoyed photos made in the style you are showing. Light, airy, well-defocused backdrops, pretty ladies! Nice work! Click to expand... +1, i love the tones
Derrel said: Lovely work. I have always enjoyed photos made in the style you are showing. Light, airy, well-defocused backdrops, pretty ladies! Nice work! Click to expand... +1, i love the tones
Arkanjel Imaging No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 160 Location SW Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2010 #4 Outstanding processing. Great atmosphere for the subject.
G ghache No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 3,570 Reaction score 295 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2010 #5 Arkanjel Imaging said: Outstanding processing. Great atmosphere for the subject. Click to expand... did you check the website? They are all pp like this, and its looking really nice.
Arkanjel Imaging said: Outstanding processing. Great atmosphere for the subject. Click to expand... did you check the website? They are all pp like this, and its looking really nice.
G ghache No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 3,570 Reaction score 295 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2010 #6 Close Friend, Not Romance • Read Beauties
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2010 #7 Lovely work indeed, here and on the website.
S super7749 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 24, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 I am glad that you like my photos~~