Beauty Portraits: Maple @ Imm Fusion Sukhumvit

The images are great, but the angles are making me dizzy. I feel like she's going to fall out of the photo at any minute. The location is spectacular and I love love love that door.

Fierce Images.. Love the Architecture.

The images are great, but the angles are making me dizzy. I feel like she's going to fall out of the photo at any minute. The location is spectacular and I love love love that door.

Whats up with the crazy angled horizon lines? Makes me want to throw up. Maybe just try to keep it flat and still get an interesting composition.

Thanks both for your comments. At this point of time, I like angled tilts. And I love wide angle distortions. I like doing things that are deem mistake to other people (in this case, the both of you). I find them pretty interesting. But you are not wrong to say these. Everybody has their own points of view. But I am happy that you write them here on my thread. Thanks for your comments. :)

Yes, the place is lovely to shoot! Settings are so nice! I thoroughly enjoyed the session. Thanks for your comments. :)

Set one
Capture 1. I feel there's too much background , maybe if you had moved in closer.

Captures 2-5. I just can't get past her squinting. I'm sorry I really don't like this set.

Set two
Capture 1. I like this little show of skin, sexy. Only thing is I find that hanging plant top right to be distracting.

Capture 2. Cool picture, but the hard light makes her knee look fat...

Capture 3. Good one, even though I still find the light to be a bit harsh.

Set three
Capture 3 is wicked cool, nice back lighting. If only you could go back in time and block off the lens flare.

Whats up with the crazy angled horizon lines? Makes me want to throw up. Maybe just try to keep it flat and still get an interesting composition.

Thanks both for your comments. At this point of time, I like angled tilts. And I love wide angle distortions. I like doing things that are deem mistake to other people (in this case, the both of you). I find them pretty interesting. But you are not wrong to say these. Everybody has their own points of view. But I am happy that you write them here on my thread. Thanks for your comments. :)

Yes, the place is lovely to shoot! Settings are so nice! I thoroughly enjoyed the session. Thanks for your comments. :)
Trying to be different is great, but it doesn't always work.;)

Set one
Capture 1. I feel there's too much background , maybe if you had moved in closer.

Captures 2-5. I just can't get past her squinting. I'm sorry I really don't like this set.

Set two
Capture 1. I like this little show of skin, sexy. Only thing is I find that hanging plant top right to be distracting.

Capture 2. Cool picture, but the hard light makes her knee look fat...

Capture 3. Good one, even though I still find the light to be a bit harsh.

Set three
Capture 3 is wicked cool, nice back lighting. If only you could go back in time and block off the lens flare.

Thanks for your comments. :)

Trying to be different is great, but it doesn't always work.;)

Thanks for your comments. :)

Most reactions

Back