Beauty Portraits: Yok @ Tamarina Resort (NSFW)

Beautifully lit.

i was so engrossed that i was thinking to viewing a movie.

great shots...awesome....in some she has an Indian look...she maintained beautiful skin and u exploited to the fullest...more shots can be taken though...there is no end of an art.

What did you do for lighting on the outdoors shots?

These are LOVELY!

In number 6 the sun on her hands distract me and in number 19 the sun on the side of her nose does the same.... it looks like it is blown out, BUT take that with a pinch of salt because I'm on my uncalibrated laptop.

Very nice. She has very pretty eyes. :)

#2 the tree trunk frames don't really do anything for me. They draw too much attention to themselves, away from the model.

#3 there's a noticable shadow next to her nose from a flash. Perhaps a softbox or a brollie would make that light source softer, removing or minimising the shadow.

#4 I'd prefer this one if her hand was further back, showing off more of her face. Also, I think eye contact would create a stronger interest.

#5 One of the best features of this model is her big eyes, I think. But this image doesn't show off her eyes very well.

#6 the highlights are blown here. I'd recommend underexposing by a stop (probably less) and adding some soft fill flash from a brollie or softbox.

#8 I'm not a fan of that kind of dress, because it covers the model's figure and is generally unflattering unless used in just the right way. Just my personal preference though.

#9 One of my faves, apart from the slight blue tinge.

#11 a very sexy pose!

#12 another nice shot, I like the depth of field.

#14 the angle doesn't quite work. It's almost like that was the first angle you saw her from, and just took the photo from there. The wide angle lens has distorted her legs as well.

Nice job! My favorites are numbers 5 and 12 I think, but they're definitely all great shots.

Thanks for sharing,
Derek

As usual, great job. I wonder when you will be starting a tutorial blog ;)

Thank you for your comments. Tutorial blog? I dare not do... There are many experts out there. Don't wanna say anything wrong. But I welcome questions here. If I can help, I'll help. :)

Ok I like image 11, very hot. Image #1 her right arm and neck look barby doll like = unreal. Did you just use a filter here ? #2 I don't like her hair in a makeshift bun like that.

Thank you for your comments.

A lovely model and beautiful shots!!!

Beautifully lit.

i was so engrossed that i was thinking to viewing a movie.

great shots...awesome....in some she has an Indian look...she maintained beautiful skin and u exploited to the fullest...more shots can be taken though...there is no end of an art.

These are LOVELY!

In number 6 the sun on her hands distract me and in number 19 the sun on the side of her nose does the same.... it looks like it is blown out, BUT take that with a pinch of salt because I'm on my uncalibrated laptop.

Nice posing on most but they look overexposed and your highlights are blown on most of them.

Thank you all for your comments.

What did you do for lighting on the outdoors shots?

Most of the shots done using reflector reflecting sunlight. Occassionally I switched to a gold reflector, otherwise silver. When there was no sunlight reaching the reflector, I flashed into the reflector to create the big soft light.

Very nice. She has very pretty eyes. :)

#2 the tree trunk frames don't really do anything for me. They draw too much attention to themselves, away from the model.

#3 there's a noticable shadow next to her nose from a flash. Perhaps a softbox or a brollie would make that light source softer, removing or minimising the shadow.

#4 I'd prefer this one if her hand was further back, showing off more of her face. Also, I think eye contact would create a stronger interest.

#5 One of the best features of this model is her big eyes, I think. But this image doesn't show off her eyes very well.

#6 the highlights are blown here. I'd recommend underexposing by a stop (probably less) and adding some soft fill flash from a brollie or softbox.

#8 I'm not a fan of that kind of dress, because it covers the model's figure and is generally unflattering unless used in just the right way. Just my personal preference though.

#9 One of my faves, apart from the slight blue tinge.

#11 a very sexy pose!

#12 another nice shot, I like the depth of field.

#14 the angle doesn't quite work. It's almost like that was the first angle you saw her from, and just took the photo from there. The wide angle lens has distorted her legs as well.

Thank you for your detailed comments. Appreciate you writing them!

Most reactions

Back