Zec@Work: Nikki @ The Cher Resort

In 2-4 her face looks "off", either too processed or something....her face just sticks out as looking weird and unrealistic to me in those shots other wise nice set

annnnnnnd he's done it yet again!
well done man. great model, great setting, great photography.
good on you.

Ah... My friend... There you are! Ha ha ha. Thanks for coming in and for the comments. Good on me? I think it is even better for Nikki. I just showed her the images. She jumped and screamed! Don't know if its good or bad truthfully speaking... Ha ha ha ha. :D

definitely a good thing in my opinion!! How do you get the skin on the body and face and everywhere looking so smooth and fine and almost unreal!?

Thornley, the smoothness of the skin comes from post processing techniques. Actually there are still skin textures visible. I never like porcelain skins. I prefer skins that are smooth but still retains some details. On the 12 MP image, you can actually see the textures. But when I resize the image down to only this small size, all the details are so small that they cannot be seen on the image, that's why you think they are very smooth. :)

Thanks for dropping by, by the way. :)

The diagonal shadow line across her torso in #5 is a bit distracting.

It does, no doubt. I had shoot bare flashes onto her. If notice where I was standing, there is no way I bring in the Bowens into the pool and using umbrellas is also not an option because of the diminished power shooting through an umbrella. Tried it but I don't like the results. So gotta live with it. :)

In 2-4 her face looks "off", either too processed or something....her face just sticks out as looking weird and unrealistic to me in those shots other wise nice set

Don't understand what you mean by 'looking weird' but anyway, thanks for your comments.

Thats some GREAT work man. If I were sexy enough I'd have you take pictures me LOL

I'm a big fan of your work man. Great inspiration from you here, love how under these conditions you still manage to squeeze out amazing photos of abeautiful young woman. Great photos!

Most reactions

Back