What's new

beauty

Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Boca Raton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2424350926_1fcb20e494.jpg

2424293468_5a693e1c30.jpg

2423411697_f70bede1fc.jpg


It was a track rental by 360 forged rims
all euros running under 13 seconds

360's Mercedes CLS 63 broke the record and is now the world fastest Mercedes CLS 63, thing was a beast with 150 shot of nitrous, it ran a 11.43
 
If these are intended as commercial shots I would say all of them have to much dead space. The cars are more important than the grass and trees and I would like to see some tighter shots of them. Also, the composition looks flat. Lets see some space between the cars and whatever background they are against.
 
If these are intended as commercial shots I would say all of them have to much dead space. The cars are more important than the grass and trees and I would like to see some tighter shots of them. Also, the composition looks flat. Lets see some space between the cars and whatever background they are against.


they are intended to be made into flyers
so the dead space is kinda needed

but i see what your saying
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom