Because i have not posted in a while

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well yes it has been a while, here are some photos I took over the weekend. I got out for a few hours and some are from the back yard.

1) Carolina Wren showing off for the Camera (backyard)
a1.jpg

2) Great Blue Heron doing its normal perch
a2.jpg

3) I think the rabbit saw me. I was laying on the ground doing a military crawl towards it.
a3.jpg

4) Found a great natural humming bird spot, really no feeders here but tons a lot of activity, puts my backyard feeder to shame. I plan to go back with more time and better setup.
a4.jpg

5) Sometimes you got an itch to scratch, like above it has many natural perches that look great.
a5.jpg

6) Some more from the backyard, up-close of a wet tufted titmouse
a6.jpg

7) Why the sad look finch? maybe cause its raining.
a7.jpg

8) The mocking bird family made another nest after I think its first one was raided. I believe the second ones made it, this bird is always scanning my back yard for food.
a8.jpg

Beautiful set Matt, love the detail on the titmouse :thumbup:

Did I ever tell you how much I enjoy your work.. Awesome!! The first one has to be my favorite.. :)

Amazing collection! I really like the rabbit............ we've had a bumper crop this year. I see at least 3-4 of them in the neighborhood every day........... until I grab my camera!!!

Thanks all its a great time to be out hummer and such. Even saw some bobcat cubs at 200% crop. Probably 1/4 mile down the road.

Attachments

• $image-1366402030.jpg
    $image-1366402030.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 124
  • $image-224271732.jpg
    $image-224271732.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 127

Most reactions

New Topics

Back