Bee on basil

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_0261-Edit.jpg

Great shot Ian. nice and clear action stoppage. :thumbup:

Looks like it could use a little contrast IMO.

Thanks. I'm happy with the contrast as it displays on my monitor.

i can never seen to get in flight shots, they always end up out of focus, nice shot though!

Thanks. I'm happy with the contrast as it displays on my monitor.

Have you ever calibrated it? Most of your shots seem to be just like above. Great captures but a little flat. Its very consistent too which leads me to think its how you are viewing them. Maybe even your viewing angle.

Thanks. I calibrate regularly -- most recently yesterday. Viewing straight-on on an IPS panel. I'd be curious if others are seeing it the same way.

Thanks. I calibrate regularly -- most recently yesterday. Viewing straight-on on an IPS panel. I'd be curious if others are seeing it the same way.

Me too. I calibrate every now and then. Heck, it could be me. :confused:

Edit: its not me. When I view the pic in PS the histo isnt touching on either end. Your "whites" are yellowish-grey. Maybe post up a poll to see how everyone else is seeing them?

Last edited:
Well, just for yucks I recalibrated. It looks exactly the same. There are no pure whites in this image.

I dunno ... I'm going to stick with this one as it stands, but thanks for taking the time.

Hmmm ... you know something ... it may be loss from my hosting ... the image on TPF doesn't look anywhere near as good as the original. Perhaps Photobucket is messing it up a bit.

Hmmm ... you know something ... it may be loss from my hosting ... the image on TPF doesn't look anywhere near as good as the original. Perhaps Photobucket is messing it up a bit.

Ah-ha! Yes, photobucket and image shack both suck for preserving your images.

Especially if you let webs resize your pics. That really mucks things up.

1 word - awesome

1 question - what lenses?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back