been a min since i've posted.. new lifestyle photo!

cyngus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
photomodelnetwork.com - Eric Chiarito

let me know what you guys think! if you have any questions about lighting or lens or whatever please feel free to ask =)

ps.. the child's eyes are really that blue.. granted the photo is saturated in post.. but his eyes were piercing blue from like 20 ft away!

adorable kid

Oversaturated colors. Some people might like it. But when a kid's eyes look as blue as the deep blue-blue serger-created thread logo on his shirt....uh,no.

I find the blue spot, left of his head, very distracting. I would de-saturate the colors a tad.

Oversaturated colors. Some people might like it. But when a kid's eyes look as blue as the deep blue-blue serger-created thread logo on his shirt....uh,no.

I agree the eyes are to blue and his lips are so red it looks like he has lipstick on.

over saturated? really?.. dang i love that look =) seems like clients do too.. i also over saturate for print reasons too.. i generally bump the saturation up a bit before printing since printers tend to under saturate images... i'll keep an eye on my love to add more color in the future though haha thanks guys

ps.. jcampbell good observation!

over saturated? really?.. dang i love that look =) seems like clients do too.. i also over saturate for print reasons too.. i generally bump the saturation up a bit before printing since printers tend to under saturate images... i'll keep an eye on my love to add more color in the future though haha thanks guys

ps.. jcampbell good observation!
Yes! Really!

Clients have an emotional attachment to images that precludes them from being objective, and most of them have no clue what makes a technically good photo.

Your comments here seem to indicate you didn't really want to know what we thought. It seems what you wanted, and expected was a bunch of atta boy's, and you didn't get them. Better luck next time. :thumbup:

You might also note that not using capital letters and proper punctuation precludes conveying an impression of professionalism.

Most reactions

Back