Been away for a bit.

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But I'm back now. I didn't actually leave, I just haven't been able to keep up with what's up and post like normal. Not enough time at work to do that and my home computer was down for about two months until yesterday. So I've spent the last day trying to catch up on stuff and I have a few questions and observations:

1. When did Overread become a mod and why wasn't that done sooner? It looks like he's doing a really nice job and putting a lot of time and effort into it. Not that Mike slacks off or anything, but having more than one constantly active mod is great.

2. Where the hell is Derrel? I saw Schwetty's sig and thought there must have been some drama filled thread to explain it all but I didn't find it. Hoping to hear he got mad and is taking a break and not that something bad happened to him. He isn't the most agreeable person but he's a damn encyclopedia of knowledge and I'll certainly miss that if he doesn't return.

3. How did my wife expect me to grill out tonight without any beer? I know this isn't site related, but damn I just can't get past that horrific event. It was just awkward having an empty hand like that.

I guess that's it. If I missed anything else then just let me know.

1. Not sure ... I wasn't paying attention.
2. Not sure ... I wasn't paying attention.

3. I am really sorry to hear about your lack of beer. I have some in the fridge ... though I don't think it would make it if I put it in the mail ... so I will have one for you.

Last edited:
Bent!

Derail quietly disappeared shortly after Kundalini's "should we let the blind lead the blind" thread.

Coinkydink?

dxqcanada, thanks, I appreciate your sacrifice in drinking a beer you hadn't planned on.

Bitter, that's has to be a total coinkydink but I will investigate just in case.

Bent!! :hug::Sorry to hear about the computer..........OH and the no beer!! How did you ever make it through the grilling!!! lol

IIRC, doesn't Derrel go on a yearly fishing trip? I'm pretty sure I've read him mention it, so maybe that's where he's been? Or maybe I'm mistaken. In the spirit of investigation, does anyone know of other forums he's a member of? Maybe look for him there? Oh, and welcome back, Bent!

Thanks folks. I think he posts on the DP Review forum or maybe did at one time but I that forum confuses me so I have no idea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back