Been away for a couple of days...

altyfc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and thankfully had my camera with me. Here's a few of the shots I've come back with:

drunkenducktarn.jpg

tarnhows.jpg

tarnhowsview.jpg

Aaron

The first one is really nice. The monochrome nature appeals to me, it's dramatic, and I really like how the image completely fills the frame. There are no spaces empty of texture or shifting white, black, and blue.

I also really like the third one. I think that cropping a little off the top, about half the blue sky, would increase the sense of depth, and help keep the eyes from floating off the top.

the first one is breathtaking :D ... very dramatic, sensual piece ... very seducing :oops:

the second one is lovely ... i love the composition ... somehow i think there's too much foreground ... the water/fish pond could be cropped off a little (but dont really listen to me, im not expert at landscapes, or anything for that matter :lol: ) .. perhaps photobug and the gang have better insight

the last one is nice, but doesnt speak to me, i dont really understand what im looking at

good pieces nontheless :D

Very nice work!
I think the third one is my favorite with the first a close second but there's nothing wrong with the second pic either.

the first one is gorgeous!

Most reactions

Back