What's new

Been away for awhile...

highbred3d

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Hello Everybody! I have been away a while, been busy with work, building the framework for a new site, and did a little physical therapy! I'm fine... but took a big fall off some rock while getting the following shot, I hope you like it!! I hurt my back, and was laid up for a little while.

mHeadLighthouse.jpg


Marblehead Harbor; Marblehead, MA USA
 
Man... You must be thinking "what in the hell did i do to deserver this?" hehehe. Great shot! Reminds me of mid July here in the south coast
 
How can I critize it now that I know you broke your back taking it? :-P Not that I need to, its a very nice shot. All the little the buoys give it a neat feel.
 
Thanks fotolode and Jimee, and but don't not critique out of symapthy! I'm fine! I should be more active anyway, sitting all day makes me fragile!
 
Thanks eddyk! It was one of only a few boats in the whole harbor during that week in december, it was a pretty cool site, and completely the opposite of what it's like in the summer
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom