What's new

Been off for a bit, did you miss me? Pic heavy!

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After 23 years I returned home to visit St. Croix, USVI. The place of my youth, my daughter's birth and mother's death. Long time gone, much is different, much the same. Some better some worse....isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Leaving now, headed back to regular life.....
 

Attachments

  • $image-1791193652.webp
    $image-1791193652.webp
    113.1 KB · Views: 177
  • $image-3732210964.webp
    $image-3732210964.webp
    139.2 KB · Views: 173
  • $image-1589791833.webp
    $image-1589791833.webp
    132.8 KB · Views: 175
  • $image-2296662259.webp
    $image-2296662259.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 172
  • $image-2514653335.webp
    $image-2514653335.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 171
  • $image-2088231544.webp
    $image-2088231544.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 154
  • $image-4045119030.webp
    $image-4045119030.webp
    24 KB · Views: 271
  • $image-2232119622.webp
    $image-2232119622.webp
    104.6 KB · Views: 174
  • $image-2998922833.webp
    $image-2998922833.webp
    113.5 KB · Views: 190
Welcome back! Some nice stuff. I stumbled onto your Facebook page a couple weeks ago--some great images there!
 
Nice stuff Trever. Sure beats the hole I live in.
 
Thank you Derrel, I do have a lot more on my personal page, yes! All in all I have over 1500 images to process for the last few weeks, I've only shown the highlights because editing without a mouse is a bit more difficult. Next time you stumble on my page say hello!
 
If by chance anyone is interested I do offer personalized guided photography tours to the USVI. If you prefer to explore on your own I offer free advice!
 
Was your wife always so photogenic?? Or is this a result after marrying a protog?
 
She was always so beautiful ;). Thank you, I love how she's framed between the red and green flora by the doorway.
 
Welcome back; pleased to meet you after a gap; ..and these images are all fine; especially those landscapes; i really love that crossing coconut trees
Regards :D
 
I know it's imperfect, with that shrubbery blocking the view but I chased the sunset and that was the best lineup I found to cooperate. Thank you:)
 
Welcome back!! I've been having fun following your trip. Fun shots, looks like you guys had a great time.
 
Beautiful work. I love your vibrant processing.
 
Welcome back....I was wondering where you'd gone. A trip to one's youth is a special thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom