Been off for a bit, did you miss me? Pic heavy!

Thank you all for the kind words, it was a bittersweet trip for me but I really enjoyed watching my wife experience the white sands, 84*f crystal clear water, scuba, sport fishing and my favorite foods as a youth. She caught her first ever fish, a 35lb wahoo and a small black fin tuna, bodysurfed in giant swells at my favorite beach...So many new life experiences I was able to share.

Stunning images! The second and third down on the right (the two sunsets) are excellent!

You were raised in the VI and moved to California? I can't help but feel like Rick :)

I agree with everybody else about the sunset with the intersecting lines. Your wife's smile also deserves a mention.

Welcome back to your California grind :lol:

You were raised in the VI and moved to California? I can't help but feel like Rick :)

I agree with everybody else about the sunset with the intersecting lines. Your wife's smile also deserves a mention.

Welcome back to your California grind :lol:

I was but a big bad wolf (hurricane Hugo) blew my house down....and my business and everything I had. Been in Ca ever since.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back