What's new

been trying this for a long time

justinspeaks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntington Beach
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i think i finally got it as smooth as i could. but this is where you guys come in. i didnt know how else to duplicate the water so i used the spot brush for the whole right corner thats why the water is kinda splotchy. so if anyone knows a better method let me know please. thanks.

Untitled-3copy.jpg
 
Try as I might: I fail to see splotchy water! I think you did really well and I haven't got A CLUE as to how one can even BEGIN to do this!!! Yes. Great job!
 
haha im glad that im the only one that can see the error then. thanks glad you guys like it.
 
I can see the splotchy water....
and a big reddish patch
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom