Sarah23
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2008
- Messages
- 716
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Oklahoma
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have really been working on focus and camera shake...as I think that was my main problem. These came out a lot better then some previous stuff of my son. Plus he actually stood STILL for a moment, so Im sure that helped! lol!
They are black and white here (obviously) but I can post the color too if you want. I just liked them in B&W
ADDING COLOR
They are black and white here (obviously) but I can post the color too if you want. I just liked them in B&W
ADDING COLOR
Although that stick poking in at the left of the shot doesn't help the purpose. In the first one, the hand that seems like the subject is too bright and the fingers blend together. Maybe lower the spot light effect.