Beer and spongebob!!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know what the hell is going on in America but when did spongebob become gay?
I've no idea. But the thought of Big Bird prancing around in a leather thong isn't shocking. I've always had my suspicions about him.
jaunty.gif

I know. All of a sudden two cartoon characters holding hands has the conservatives afraid that it might promote peace or something. :lol:

and when did beer need something extra?

It wouldn't hurt to add some taste to American beer.

*ducks*

I know. All of a sudden two cartoon characters holding hands has the conservatives afraid that it might promote peace or something.
On a serious note. Stuff like this makes me angry. Can't these people shut themselves away and leave their stupid opinions to themselves? I'm talking about the anti-gay mob and the like.

On a serious note. Stuff like this makes me angry. Can't these people shut themselves away and leave their stupid opinions to themselves? I'm talking about the anti-gay mob and the like.
Because people have to have an enemy to validate their own superiority.

So now they are aiming it at children's programming again...remember the poor teletubbies and what they had to go through. I'm sure they are all in therapy now. :(

As for american beer. I'd rather drink swill. I just don't know why they have to turn beer into some "extreme" power drink. It's effects are gonna cancel each other out. Caffine and booze. HUH? WHa? and enriched with vitamins. Most folks who drink beer do it for a buzz not for their health. Granted lite beer sells ass loads but there is a big difference in diet beer and beer extreme power drinks. next thing ya know there are gonna be health pubs serving all the flavors. ugh...consumerism. Leave me with a pint of Bottington's Honey Ale or some Corona and I'm set...I do like Newcastle though. mmmm brown ales are yummy. And a Lambic(rasberry) is a tastey treat too.

I've been hearing about the sponge-bob/gay connection for a couple YEARS actually...it's pathetic. I think Voodoo's statement sums it up nicely.

ferny said:
Can't these people shut themselves away and leave theirstupid opinions to themselves? I'm talking about the anti-gay mob andthe like.
I hear more complaining from the gays saying they are tired of being picked on.... That's just my observation though...:x I really hate that crowd..

LittleMan said:
I hear more complaining from the gays saying they are tired of being picked on.... That's just my observation though...:x I really hate that crowd..
The gays? :scratch:

mygrain said:
So now they are aiming it at children's programming again...remember the poor teletubbies and what they had to go through. I'm sure they are all in therapy now. :(

As for american beer. I'd rather drink swill. I just don't know why they have to turn beer into some "extreme" power drink. It's effects are gonna cancel each other out. Caffine and booze. HUH? WHa? and enriched with vitamins. Most folks who drink beer do it for a buzz not for their health. Granted lite beer sells ass loads but there is a big difference in diet beer and beer extreme power drinks. next thing ya know there are gonna be health pubs serving all the flavors. ugh...consumerism. Leave me with a pint of Bottington's Honey Ale or some Corona and I'm set...I do like Newcastle though. mmmm brown ales are yummy. And a Lambic(rasberry) is a tastey treat too.
My favourite right now. I've got a bottle of the 1 year stuff to open to.
www.innisandgunn.com

The only time I've ever heard someone refer to a group of people and put a the at the beginning has been followed by a derogatory remark. The gays, the Jews, the Asian, the blacks, etc..

Most reactions

Back