Beer and spongebob!!!

LittleMan said:
yeah......

wow. gutsy statement LM. SHocking actually from such a talented dude.

I usually dont narrow my hatred to just one set of people. I hate everyone :wink: I'm a speciest!! Long live everything but the hairless apes with delusions of granduar.

BTW Ferny...I ve never had the INNS before...looks real tastey. just the right color. I love most european beers. What sucks is I live in a state that regulates the amount of alcohol content that can be sold in each bootle so even the american beers are even worse than imaginable. LOL I have a friend who married this awesome girl from scotland and when they went to visit her family they had bought all of this Bud and bud lite for him thinking that's what he likes, apparently it's really popular there. poor guy, all he wanted was the McEwens that had been shoved in the back of the fridge and forgotten about. Heiniken is the "budwieser" over there right. he said that was the cheapest beer he could find. Here it's like $7+ a 6pk.

That Innis & Gunn is bloody expensive. You get around half a pint for more than a full one of normal beer.
Still, cracking stuff though.

The hit in the states is micro- brews. ANd every freakin body is got their own beer now...but no complaints...You can get some amazing stuff if you know the right places some with a hefty kick. I've had a white ale from MO that is absolutely delish and some fruit beers from CO that have made me want to move there just for the beer.

voodoocat said:
Quit trying to promote a homosexual agenda on this forum!

not that there is anything wrong with that. :mrgreen:

Voods yer avatar makes me hungry...is that a homosexual reference? :wink:

oh and i said beers not queer...wait is that like the "n word" now. is it unPC to say queer or should i just say beer.

This is turning into the ambiguosly gay thread. sorry spongebob...aren't sponges asexual anyway?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back