mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Oct 23, 2005 #1 Hey I posted from this series before, however this has been modified a tad. Just wondering what you think.
Hey I posted from this series before, however this has been modified a tad. Just wondering what you think.
T TONYWORKSHOP TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2005 #2 cool style, very creative~~
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 23, 2005 #3 fish too drunk to show? cool shot!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #4 JonMikal said: fish too drunk to show? Click to expand... :mrgreen: :lmao: This is a funny series. You really drop your beer bottles into the fish tank? Only for the photo of it?
JonMikal said: fish too drunk to show? Click to expand... :mrgreen: :lmao: This is a funny series. You really drop your beer bottles into the fish tank? Only for the photo of it?
jadin The Mad Hatter Joined Feb 18, 2004 Messages 1,753 Reaction score 10 Location Down the Rabbit Hole. Oct 24, 2005 #5 I remember this shot! Maybe I like my drinkey a little too much... nah!! So what did you change?
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Oct 24, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 jadin said: I remember this shot! Maybe I like my drinkey a little too much... nah!! So what did you change? Click to expand... Did a little crop work. Played with the lighting a little. Im going to try a new shot with the tank. My big oscar is a little more of a ham. See if I can get him into the shot. By the by. Thanks for the kind words above.
jadin said: I remember this shot! Maybe I like my drinkey a little too much... nah!! So what did you change? Click to expand... Did a little crop work. Played with the lighting a little. Im going to try a new shot with the tank. My big oscar is a little more of a ham. See if I can get him into the shot. By the by. Thanks for the kind words above.