KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #16 Good edits and I was glad to hear you say you warmed them up just a little.
G ghpham TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 532 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #17 We, as "photographers" are forever unhappy with how our pictures turn out and forever try to tinker with them try to improve upon them. Personnally, with or without fixing them, I think that your dad will love them both. Best wishes to your family.
We, as "photographers" are forever unhappy with how our pictures turn out and forever try to tinker with them try to improve upon them. Personnally, with or without fixing them, I think that your dad will love them both. Best wishes to your family.