What's new

Before it's wine, it'a a Vine!

SloRon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
Cleveland
$IMG_1906-3.webp
 
An interesting scene, but I'd suggest dialing back the saturation and contrast somewhat. It rather comes out and smacks you in the face the way it is now.
 
The lines all draw me towards something that isn't there. I guess if I were painting this scene I would have to add a subject, like a worker, but you've done well with what you had, and it shows thought.

I do agree that the colors are a bit harsh, at least on my screen.
 
The title is great; i liked the image..... i too feel the same things mentioned above; the image is good :D
 
Thanks for the comments. The colors are pretty harsh and good to hear the feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom