What's new

before the battle

Nice, I find the idea of using focus to add a little more 'real' to the image to be very interesting. I have some here that I tried to shoot and this idea might help me get better results. Thanks for the lesson :)

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Nice, I find the idea of using focus to add a little more 'real' to the image to be very interesting. I have some here that I tried to shoot and this idea might help me get better results. Thanks for the lesson :)

Regards,
Peter Witham

you are welcome :) I also added some artificial vignette ;)

the grain is real though as this is film.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom