Before the thunderstorm

vinithbraj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot a few minutes before the thunderstorm today.

DSC_3169_S.JPG

Cheers\

That's a pretty awesome shot! I was about to say this looks like LA before I saw where you were from. The only thing I'd like to see is a little more detail in the buildings. Pretty crazy weather we're having huh?

Great Shot! I love weather related. You should post that on WeatherChannel!

That's a pretty awesome shot! I was about to say this looks like LA before I saw where you were from. The only thing I'd like to see is a little more detail in the buildings. Pretty crazy weather we're having huh?

Thanks!, Yup its LA. It didn't have a chance to wait longer, it was already beginning to pour where I was standing.

Great Shot! I love weather related. You should
post that on WeatherChannel!

WOW, Vinit; this is stupendous; as already mentioned, can you add some light on the buidings? will etails be available?

Regards :D

Here's the one with more light on the buildings.

DSC_3169_HDR_LUM_HIGH_01.JPG

Cheers

Much better on the last photo. Where did you take it from. I forgot my camera today and am totally bummed. It's a great day to shoot in L.A. today.

Much better on the last photo. Where did you take it from. I forgot my camera today and am totally bummed. It's a great day to shoot in L.A. today.

Shot nearby motor and venice. Yeah, today was a great day for shooting and it was a low tide :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back