2 22soultaker TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Huntington Beach May 4, 2012 #1
TCampbell Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 3,614 Reaction score 1,558 Location Dearborn, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2012 #2 I'm also noticing what appears to be a LOT of shine. It's even in the grass. A circular polarizer would cut that... but a simpler solution would be to shoot the photos in some gentle shade.
I'm also noticing what appears to be a LOT of shine. It's even in the grass. A circular polarizer would cut that... but a simpler solution would be to shoot the photos in some gentle shade.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2012 #3 I think the shiny reflection created the problem Regards