What's new

Beginner Drifting Photos

TwentyFourZero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Harford County, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all, I am new to the board. I wanted to share some pics I took this past summer at the Summit Point Formula D event. I used what would be i guess considered an advanced point and a shoot kodak digital camera. I recently purchased a Canon k2 and have been doing a lot of nature photography which i will post up once i get them in digital format. On to the pictures:

SkylineEdit.jpg


RX8edit.jpg


HKSedit.jpg


Hiro.jpg


I only have VERY basic photoshop skills so please forgive any mistakes I may have made.
 
I personally would have went with a slightly slower shutterspeed, and tried to pan as best as possible...to show at least a bit of movement in the wheels...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom