Beginner needs help!

I am new and have had my Sony a200 for nearly a year now and have had some many people tell me that I should start up my own business but in my own heart I know that I am no where near ready for that. I have had different point and shoot cameras and this is my first dslr. I have started taking classes online as a starter and plan on taking a real class. I have read through all the comments and honestly nothing really seems all that harsh or rude I had sat in a class where a teacher was far more harsh toward the students and what they had done he called 90% of them snapshots not Photographs. If you want harsh go to a class and see what a teaches has to say about the work there is no hand holding there. If you ask for advice and CC then you have to be ready for what people have to say no matter what it is these guys don't know you and they have their own standards which are not your. The pros hold nothing back and even though I may not post much I have learned a great deal from them and will have my own issues that I will seek their help with. Take the their words and help and use it.

Most reactions

Back