#1 - interesting leading line in the picture, which is a good compositional tool. However there is too much sky in here for me, to the point where it emphasises the sky and not the road / line. Getting rid of the sky over the highest puffy cloud would work
#2 - I agree with the too much sky comment. Rule of thirds can be broken, I agree. But in this case, the house and trees act as visual frames and the eye makes an imaginary line connecting the top of the two trees to close the frame. So my eye gets stuck OUT of this frame due to the amount of sky. Cropping it down would keep my eye in the visual frame of the image.
Or maybe thats just me.
#3 - Very colourful, but not too interesting. Composition is nice, with the diagonal lines, but I feel you are a bit far out of the photo. As there is alot of imagery in the back of the photo, my eyes gets bombarded and doesn't know where to focus
#4 - This is a nice photo. Would of been better with a nicer sky, but you get what you get when you are there, right? Nice choice of horizon line (alot of people place it in the middle), nice rays of sun. I'd love to see a foreground image to add more depth into the photo, such as a rock or boat.
#5 - Meh. Me no likey. I know you are going for a "dog gazing out in the field" look, but a few things dont work for me here. The dog is too tight in the corner of the frame and is even partially cut off (his ear). I feel you are too up right...when shooting animals (and kids), ,make it more interesting by getting down to their level
Keep on shooting though! You are definatly on the right track. Way better than the first images I ever posted up here.