What's new

Beginner Photographer Critic?

krisso123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone.

I've had my canon 550d for a while now and just shot a couple of pictures for my friends parents weddings, nothing serious just casual. Theres one picture that I have come to like and just wanted to know any some of your thoughts on it.

Thanks guys
Kriss

IMG_0441.jpg
 
Hi Kriss,

While the light on the dress is nice the overall image is under-exposed to the point that we cannot see the subject, the dress wearer.
 
I agree with Trever1t on the exposure issue. However, the texture and shading of the dress and the woman's skin are spectacular, and the mood is evocative and sultry. I'd proceed cautiously if adjusting exposure with software.
 
She seems to be missing a head for starters. But she is not missing huge backrolls.
 
I too feel too much merged in to darkness... yet i really appreciate the idea....
 
Diskojo why even say that? If you don't have actual cc, perhaps keep your comments to urself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom