Hmmm... Let's see...
1. I like the fact that the image is simple. Your eye is drawn imediately to the bike (which I assume is the focus of the picture), but I find my eyes asking, "what now?" Now, that is not bad if your point was to show us the bike and nothing more. Then you have a very successful picture on your hands, but if you were attempting to show us something more then I believe this picture has missed the mark. I believe a picture is a great picture if the viewer imediately or almost imediately picks up on what the point of the picture was. Of course, this will mean that not everyone will pick up on the meaning and tend to think the picture isn't all that great because they are wondering why the guy/girl took the picture instead of enjoying the beauty of it. So, a question to you... What was the point of this shot?
2. I know that guys like me drill in rules of photography into others, but there is usually a point to it. I do still believe that rules of photography (i.e. rule of thirds, lvl horizons, good exposure, etc.) can be broken from time to time, but not in this picture. This shot has some GREAT color in it, but is way to center focused. the horizon in the the middle and the sun is at the center of the picture. What tends to happen is that the eye no longer roams the photograph but is stuck looking at the sun. I think this picture needed a little forground intrest (so a little bit lighter forground with a nice but not distracting subject) while you moved the sun to one side of the picture and the horzion up or down from the middle. This would create a little imbalance that will make your eye move around the shot.