Beginner with Nikon EM

kerryann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone could help or has any ideas as to what has gone wrong? I bought a Nikon EM at weekend bought some film for it took some pictures went to have it developed and there was nothing on it! Nothing at all.

I think it could have had something to do with my other half opening the case half way through me taking pictures?? could i be right?

I think everything else is working fine with it, am i using it wrong or do you think it could be broken?

I'm new to the whole world of photography so i'm completely at a loss as to what happened please help!!

Many thanks
kerry

"I think it could have had something to do with my other half opening the case half way through me taking pictures?? could i be right?"

Umm, yeah...

Was it negative or slide film?

Assuming the negatives are clear, it sounds more like the film never advanced through the camera. It was a very common event way back when.

I have a feeling the film wasn't attached to the take-up spool properly. DId you verify that the film was advancing through the camera as you were taking pictures, by looking to see if the rewind crank was moving counter-clockwise as each frame of film was advanced into position????

I have a feeling that "your other half" is not responsible, and that the problem lies within you, Luke!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back