Beginning Underwater Photography!!

black and white... i kept think i would really like that photo of the turtle if it were in color.. i just do not like B&W photos 90% of the time.

Nice shots! I can't believe I never thought of doing b&w on green sea turtles. I'm going to try that out!

Recently back from a two week backpacking around Indonesia, and here's some for you all from the water world :)

1. 30 mts. under the ocean

24168631131_ca14ce67df_b.jpg

2. Green Turtle

24071659920_6310b834d3_b.jpg

3. Turtle in flight

23622943814_cf551c279b_b.jpg

4. B&W Composition

24225061616_69bd38e4c6_o.jpg

5. Found Nemo: Clown fishes

23624504373_4aa912a9f4_h.jpg

Hope you folks enjoy these! Other photographs in the buffer, not getting much time to spare these days.. :)
Very Cool Raj!
I love the BW it puts emphazis on the texture which is nice, different but nice!

Wonderful!!!!

It would be interesting to put the same underwater photo in colour and blackwhite and see how many people prefer which one.

Wonderful!!!!
Love number 2, great capture.
Very cool shots.
Thanks folks!! Much appreciated.. :)

I like the B&W UW shots.
I remember going to a Scuba show once and there was a presentation of a photographer that shot B&W film images with a Nikonos, and they were awesome.
One day when I get back into diving I will do the same.
:) I sure hope so, and I sure I hope I get some more opportunities at diving and underwater photography!!
black and white... i kept think i would really like that photo of the turtle if it were in color.. i just do not like B&W photos 90% of the time.
Well, black & white photos don't work for all kinds of images IMHO.. There are few things though, which absolutely shout to be black & white..
Nice shots! I can't believe I never thought of doing b&w on green sea turtles. I'm going to try that out!
:) And share them here.. (don't forget to tag me ;) )
Very Cool Raj!
I love the BW it puts emphazis on the texture which is nice, different but nice!
Thanks cauzimme, I thought the same.. The textures really pop out in B&W!!
It would be interesting to put the same underwater photo in colour and blackwhite and see how many people prefer which one.
Might have been interesting, unfortunately I've been so caught up with work that I didn't even have the time to respond..

Most reactions

Back