Behind my hat..

Vivienne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think of this photo?
Suggestions and critique are also welcome.

1391oo155791319336.jpg

never fear jols is here.

im not sure if i like it .

but the effect is good

well done:mrgreen:

never fear jols is here.

im not sure if i like it .

but the effect is good

well done:mrgreen:

jeej the first comment, thanks :D
why don't you like it? don't you like the whole idea or is it something else?

I actually like it, it's not your usual "flower macro", etc..

The grainyness and the subject adds a mysterious theme to this photo. Nice work.

Sorry Vivienne, I have only just seen this. Personally, this is one that I would print to canvas, gallery wrapped, and hang prominently. It has a very classic oil painting look to it.

Well done.

i like it, i think a little more face detail (perhaps angling up so that the hat still served its purpose of hiding the person but enough so that you could perhaps see the eyes but still give it the mysterious look). I do like it though it looks very much like a painting and for me i enjoy that because its tieing two arts together into one.

Sorry Vivienne, I have only just seen this. Personally, this is one that I would print to canvas, gallery wrapped, and hang prominently. It has a very classic oil painting look to it.

Well done.

I agree but also in my crazy opinion. The hat is HUGE!

It does nothing for me. Maybe if I were a hat fan...but it just doesn't draw me into the photo. There isn't even any expression in the mouth that makes it interesting for me.
That said, I think you should reshoot and play some more. I LIKE the idea of what you are going for. Just make it more then a person and a hat :)
Oh, and pull the hair back from the neck. Long neck, NICE to photograph. The hair kind of chops the head off the body to my eyes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back