What's new

Being Locked inside a Bloody Scary House

LamDai

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Edited with Photoshop CS3

4092215640_5545dd7923_o_d.jpg
 
I really like the house effect of scary and bloody but I feel the subject needs to be lit more and maybe be sitting in the chair to the left to get that more locked in feel as he would be looking toward the window. That is how I would change it. That is me though. Besides that awesome and like it.
 
Eh. Looks like a freeze frame from a video game.
 
What kind of video game is that ?
 
Yea, it looks like a rendering and not anything like a photograph
 
That's not actually a photo, right? It looks completely like a rendered video game shot...

also, the lighting is all wrong - the guy has a shadow behind him but no light on his face for example.
 
That's the first thing I thought guys - was something from a game or something. Even if it was real - the subject blends in w/ the darkness - somehow, brighten it up just a little bit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom