What's new

Belly dancer

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
727
Reaction score
1
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently did a wedding where they had a belly dancer as part of the reception entertainment. It was very beautiful and I tried to get a bunch of creative shots and also did a little bit of editing to them.

96e61b39.jpg


fb1bce7c.jpg


a5135777.jpg


2fe23d53.jpg


ac4e4229.jpg


5abcc8aa.jpg


b67ab040.jpg



Hope this wasn't too many
 
I think the first one is the best... very nice soft look
 
neat job.. like 1 nd 3
tfs
 
nice series. i like the soft glow thats present in some.
thanks for sharing!
 
Great shots and I love the treatment you gave them. Love the close shot of her stomach; but they are all very good. :D
 
I like them all !! Great work!! :D I like #1 and the soft glow :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom