ORourkeK No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 311 Reaction score 101 Location Philadelphia, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 #1 Had an early morning on Saturday. Got to the beach around 4 a.m. and had a nice shoot. C&C welcomed. 1. 2. 3.
Had an early morning on Saturday. Got to the beach around 4 a.m. and had a nice shoot. C&C welcomed. 1. 2. 3.
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 #2 Very relaxing feel to these. Makes me wish I was there. Very nice photos
ORourkeK No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 311 Reaction score 101 Location Philadelphia, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. This was my first attempt at shooting a sunrise. Made me wish I had some filters for my lens. Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
Thanks. This was my first attempt at shooting a sunrise. Made me wish I had some filters for my lens.
ORourkeK No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 311 Reaction score 101 Location Philadelphia, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Can anyone recommend any filters for these types of shots? I am guessing I want ND filters, but I don't know much about them. I will look them up, but any recommendations would be great.
Can anyone recommend any filters for these types of shots? I am guessing I want ND filters, but I don't know much about them. I will look them up, but any recommendations would be great.