BEMSEE / MRO Racing @ Brands Hatch on Sunday (VERY COLD!!!)

Az_GTi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ae-photography.co.uk
Yey first racing action of 2006!! Here's a few of my photos from a VERY cold Brands Hatch - the opening rounds of the 2006 BEMSEE / MRO season. Plenty of frantic motorcycle action...

Here's a couple of samples 800px in size...

BEMSEE_and_MRO_Nationwide_Championships_Brands_Hatch_120306_AE_6267_800x.jpg

BEMSEE_and_MRO_Nationwide_Championships_Brands_Hatch_120306_AE_6368_800x.jpg

BEMSEE_and_MRO_Nationwide_Championships_Brands_Hatch_120306_AE_6484_800x.jpg

BEMSEE_and_MRO_Nationwide_Championships_Brands_Hatch_120306_AE_6643_800x.jpg

BEMSEE_and_MRO_Nationwide_Championships_Brands_Hatch_120306_AE_6820_800x.jpg

BEMSEE_and_MRO_Nationwide_Championships_Brands_Hatch_120306_AE_6843_800x.jpg

View more and larger versions here - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/120306.html (be patient it may take a few seconds to load up)

Really appreciate and comments you can offer, positive or negative. I always aim to improve next time. How does the brightness look to you? Too light, too dark? I'm still playing around calibrating my monitors as there is such a difference from my LCD and normal monitor at work :x

Many thanks
Az

Great shots, nice work.

They do look just a little dark to me...but I haven't calibrated my monitor so take that for what it's worth.

That crash looks like it hurt. :er:
They are a little dark but nothing you couldn't bump up. I like the one of the rider at the bottom.
Overall a very nice series of images.

Thanks for your honesty, I've been trying to get the problem sorted, hopefully it'll be better in the future... I'm just about to do a post with some of my latest photos (DTM testing @ Brands Hatch) so I would appreciate your comments :0

Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back