gsgary
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2008
- Messages
- 16,143
- Reaction score
- 3,004
- Location
- Chesterfield UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Power 


True, but do you always have an assistant to hold the said flash on monopod or do you posess the third arm that I have been trying to develop for the past XXXX years? I would dearly love to be able to hold the camera, extend the arm with flash in hand and scratch my balls at the same time. If no, then that lends itself to a lightstand and off camera flash. Shooting bugs and flowers with flash in hand is one thing, but adding a person in the scenerio is completely different.Why not? I mount mine on a monopod, gives me all kinds of flexibility.
I do not begrudge you in the least for promoting the SB-400, but you have to agree that it's not the end-all to be-all.