Berries

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this in the early morning. The light is all natural. What do you think I could do to make this better? Or is it already good? Any comments would be awesome!

075123.jpg

Thanks! :)

I like the textures in the road. The thing that bothers me about this is the subject matter, there really isn't enough to keep me looking at this, or that makes me want to view it again. The berry farthest away seems to be a little overexposed on the left side. My suggestion would be to try different arrangements of the berries, and shoot different shots and angles. But it may still be lacking in subject.

i think it would be better if the berry had more texture than the road...the big shadow over the front of the berry covers all the texture and color of the berry

i would have immediately deleted this at first glance, but you posted it??? y? there is absolutely nothing that catches my eye; the subject is bland, the image is a waste on the eyes of those who frequent these pages. you exercised complete poor judgement when deciding to post this...whatever it is or was intended to be. actually, i'm surprised at this Chris; i really don't know what to say. im sorry.

HA! april fools! actually, i like this a lot. the shadows and your choice of DOF coupled with the textured pavement ( i assume) work well. very simple and imaginative! :thumbup:

damn JonMikal :) sometimes I'm scared of you :) I thought you are serious and that's something wrong with me because I like the shot!! :):)

i would have immediately deleted this at first glance, but you posted it??? y? there is absolutely nothing that catches my eye; the subject is bland, the image is a waste on the eyes of those who frequent these pages. you exercised complete poor judgement when deciding to post this...whatever it is or was intended to be. actually, i'm surprised at this Chris; i really don't know what to say. im sorry.

:shock: Yikes.... I thought you were serious at first...:shock:
While I was reading it I figured you were just getting back at me for bashing your avatar/// :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Yes, JonMikal, you are correct, it is pavement. I didn't move the berries either... they were just laying there perfectly... lol

I'm glad y'all like the shot! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back