Best cheap SLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO CONTAX!

but they're not 'cheap' as far as manual focus gear goes, and late models will be downright expensive. But if Zeiss glass tickles your pickle, then it's probably the best route.

In the super cheap range, the FM is my suggestion. e-bay is full of F4's as well. Like, completely saturated. You could easily find one for well under $300.

Newbie here, in what I have reviewed the Minolta srt series are pretty decent for a new photographer that wants to learn the basics. I just picked one up rather cheap on ebay for $75 delivered w tax. Everything works good so far, except the dead mercury battery which I just purchased. Cant wait to get my film and start shooting.

Newbie here, in what I have reviewed the Minolta srt series are pretty decent for a new photographer that wants to learn the basics. I just picked one up rather cheap on ebay for $75 delivered w tax. Everything works good so far, except the dead mercury battery which I just purchased. Cant wait to get my film and start shooting.
Please pay attention to the dates oin these question-type threads. This one is from 2012.

Locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back