Best friends

MyNameIsChris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisammondphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A picture of my girlfriend and her best friend.
d89d428a.jpg

And a picture of my girlfriend enjoying the swing set haha.
c25876be.jpg

Can you make them bigger? Hard to see ...

much better!

I like the first one, but I feel rather intrusive. You might consider cropping off some of the vegetation above their heads.

I like the first one cause its unique. The only problem I see is that the models (you lucky guy :) ) are facing the outside of the photo. Ideally, they should face towards the center of the photo. But considering I don't know if that was an option or not, its hard to say it would be better if you did that. Its just a guideline, anyway.

The second one is more simple, but in a good way. I think the horizon might be a little off, though. I bet straightening it up would make the photo seem a bit better.

I don't mean to sound overcritical either. Keep in mind I'm a beginner, and I'm only pointing out the things people have pointed out to me in my photos. I can say you did a GREAT job of not cutting off any feet or hands, as this is a big problem for me.

@ tirediron Yeah I guess you're right, my bad.

@icassell I'll try that later today and post the cropped version.

@ Senor Hound First off thank you very much, and I am a lucky guy :). Where I was located was as much in front of them as I could possibly be without being in the creek, but I understand what you're saying. Also I think you are right and the horizon may be off a little bit and ill fix that later today as well. Thank you for your input!

More C&C is very welcome

You should photoshop the swing out on the second one and make it look like she has powers

Most reactions

Back