Best Friends

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a hike over a steep trail to burn off energy I managed to get Sadie to sit still long enough for our birthday photo together. I just had one and hers in a few days. She's such a sweetheart, balances out my grumpy old man side.
View attachment 177734

Last edited:
She might mitigate somewhat, but I don't think there are enough Sadies in the world to offset that much grumpy old man!

;)

Happy Birthday to the pair of you!

I don't think there are enough Sadies in the world to offset that much grumpy old man!

LOL, you may be right! Although it might not be grumpy as much as the older I get the less patience I have, and the more people seem to P....s me off!!!

... the older I get the less patience I have, and the more people seem to P....s me off!!!
Not that at all; as we get older, we get wiser, and as we get wiser, we realize how monumentally stupid most of the people around us are and that p***es us off!

Nice pic, personally, I just take pictures of steep trails and say things to myself like, "If I were 20 again I could've taken you, you aren't so tough!" lol!
Be glad you can still do it. I hear ya on the getting P'ed off thing, people on a regular basis around here will stop when there's no stop sign or traffic light just to let someone from a side street or parking lot get out. Here's another good one, when there's a car parked to the side of the road they'll cross a double yellow into your lane to go around it. They'll cause a head-on collision in order to avoid hitting a parked car, makes a lot of sense, right?! I don't think you have to be old to dislike that, though. Triggered old man rant over, lol!

:bouncingsmileys: Happy Birthday to the both of you, It's good to have a calming pal. My cats work both ways, Last night one of my cats went into hobby room, and fetched an Xacto knife from my workbench, he brought it all the way to the living room and dropped it next to the couch while we were watching TV. He was so proud of his find he had to share it. Needless to say we were not as excited about his find as he was, and now the Xacto is now locked in a cupboard. :aiwebs_016:

:bouncingsmileys: Happy Birthday to the both of you, It's good to have a calming pal. My cats work both ways, Last night one of my cats went into hobby room, and fetched an Xacto knife from my workbench, he brought it all the way to the living room and dropped it next to the couch while we were watching TV. He was so proud of his find he had to share it. Needless to say we were not as excited about his find as he was, and now the Xacto is now locked in a cupboard. :aiwebs_016:
Well, at least he didn't accidentally stab himself in the gut with it like my youngest and silly brother did with an Xacto …. 5 stiches on that one.

Well, at least he didn't accidentally stab himself in the gut with it like my youngest and silly brother did with an Xacto …. 5 stiches on that one.
Ouch, I am just glad he didn't drop it in our bed while we were asleep.

say things to myself like, "If I were 20 again I could've taken you, you aren't so tough!" lol!
Be glad you can still do it. I

Up until May, Sadie and I hiked anywhere from 2 to 5 miles every day in the woods around our place. Since then medical problems kept me down most of the summer. I can really tell it now. The other day we did 7 miles, kept me up most of the night after with aching joints and muscles.

say things to myself like, "If I were 20 again I could've taken you, you aren't so tough!" lol!
Be glad you can still do it. I

Up until May, Sadie and I hiked anywhere from 2 to 5 miles every day in the woods around our place. Since then medical problems kept me down most of the summer. I can really tell it now. The other day we did 7 miles, kept me up most of the night after with aching joints and muscles.

Sorry to hear that, all we can do is what we can and happy birthday to the both of you!

Happy birthday to both of you. Who's older?;)

I have her beat even if you count age in dog years!

@K9Kirk Thanks but I'm well on the road to recovery. Looking forward to fall and cooler weather, as we hit he trails again.

Happy birthday to both of you! That's a really nice picture of you two.

Happy birthday to both of you! That's a really nice picture of you two.

Thank you, it was a really nice spot on the shaded side of the mountain, with a little waterfall in the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back