What's new

Best in Show ... kinda excited, wanted to share.

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I won Best in Show at the regional fair here in the area. (Bolton Fair) This is actually the second year in a row that I've won, so I'm pretty pumped. (also walked away with 2 blue ribbons and a fourth place as well... one of the blue ribbons was for this shot, so it actually got two)

3eye4lk


Anyway, felt like sharing. Thanks for tolerating me. :)
 
yeah, be proud! I sure would be!
 
Wooooohooooo......I remember that shot!! I love it congrats!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks very much guys!
 
Very nice.
I like it. I wonder why the bartender is wearing a type of head covering. What is it? It looks like an old football helmet. I wonder who the three portraits are of and why they are hanging on the wall (or wallpapered to the wall). And, the black and white (sepia tone) along with the laptop computer of one of the customers portrays a sense of anachronism or a juxtaposition.

Thanks!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Thanks, mc!! :)

Very nice.
I like it. I wonder why the bartender is wearing a type of head covering. What is it? It looks like an old football helmet. I wonder who the three portraits are of and why they are hanging on the wall (or wallpapered to the wall). And, the black and white (sepia tone) along with the laptop computer of one of the customers portrays a sense of anachronism or a juxtaposition.

Thanks!

It's a winter hat... no idea why he was wearing it, but I liked it. I actually have a few images from this bar that I really enjoy. Two in particular. Interesting that you caught the laptop thing. It actually REALLY irked me that he had the laptop open, and then I realized that would probably make it an intresting part of the shot so I went with it. :)

Thanks for the comments. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom