mchan13
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 16, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I already own the:
35mm f1.8
nikkor 18-105
70-300
I am looking for an everyday lens. A focal range similar to the nikkor 16-85, so when i go on vacation i only have to take one lens.
I am also looking for a wide angle zoom lens. I take lots of landscape and sunset photos which is what i will be using this lens for.
My budget is pretty tight, around 800$
35mm f1.8
nikkor 18-105
70-300
I am looking for an everyday lens. A focal range similar to the nikkor 16-85, so when i go on vacation i only have to take one lens.
I am also looking for a wide angle zoom lens. I take lots of landscape and sunset photos which is what i will be using this lens for.
My budget is pretty tight, around 800$